Green clay is formed from volcanic ash found in different parts of the world. It is a powerful absorbent packed with 68 essential trace minerals, including calcium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium.
- It removes bacteria and toxins from the surface of the skin.
- It may even balance thyroid function.
- Promotes and support a healthy digestive system.
- Boosts immunity
- Removes pesticides, pathogens, bacteria, heavy metals, toxins and parasites.
- Can be used as a baby powder
- Helps with infected ears in dogs and skin issues with dogs
- Assist with abscess in hoofs with horses